recentContributorslinksarchive
Information

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

TPJC ICS.
This by-product of boredom was created on 17 Dec 2008. We hope to sustain this blog as long as we can. Well, maybe till life beckons us and we realise, that there is life beynd this virtual world.

myspace views counter

Tagboard


Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

Glimpse of ICS!
Written on: Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Time: 11:39 PM

Yo Indians!

This is the Smartest, Sweetest, Swiftest Sambhrama Somashekhar Aka Sam here! I have taken time from my busy schedule as Rash begged requested me to make this blog more interesting. Haha! Chey! I have no clue what to blog about. So I've decided to post some embarrassing fascinating photos you will not find elsewhere. Enjoy!!!


What was Bharet trying to do? and Anees?

Suriya caught in the act!!!

ICS outing at ECP with the aunty who survived our frisbee attacks
(Dont look at Vishaal. I said Dont!)


Secratary (Bharet) doing his high-priority job!

And the President (Pranesh) doing his!!!

I hope you enjoyed the photos. Please, Dont be offended. Its just for laughs. I'll remove them if you want me to. Feel free to message me:) Do not forget to tag!
PS: I wanted to upload the Ez-link pics of few people but I decided otherwise for the wellbeing of humankind and to save my life
Lots of love,
Sam:)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,